cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correcting inspection results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When doing results recording , user has done it for a wrong inspection lot and now we unlocked and removed the results what was recorded , but the status still existing as INSP RREC . We want this status to be REL CALC . Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QAC3. Key in the Insp. lot number, press ENTER and SAVE. Status reverts back to CRTD.

Goto QA02 assign suitable Insp. Plan, Sample TAB Click on Sample Size Button and SAVE. Now the Status changes to REL CALC.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

Already tried using QAC3 , but the status for inspection lot not getting changed .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the message you are getting when doing QAC3?

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

When executing QAC3 for that inspection lot , System displaying the message ' The function you selected cannot be caaried out ' and when selecting the button change inspection lot , all the fields are in display mode expect the inspection start and finish date . This when saved does not change the status of the lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

as per my experience change status INSP to REL not possible, i tried to do lot but i couldn't succceed .

Do one thing create Stock transfer lot (08) and do againg RR and UD.

pl Anybody having solution to change the status INSP to REL for existing lot . pl share

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only option would be to reverse the Transaction upon which the Insp. :ot is generated and re-do the transaction so that new insp. lot gets generated.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak