Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales cycle automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai ,

can we automize sales cycle from sales order creation to invoice creation,

when user saves the sales order and if the qty is available after availability check then delivery,picking,pgi and invoice has to be created automatically and the invoice should be mailed to respective user without any user intervention

regards

afzal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible to achieve this. Sit with your ABAPer who will know what to do. With the help of a User exit, when ever you click the 'Save' button, system will save that doc and create the subsequent document and populate the relevant values and 'Save' it and repeats this process till Billing doc.

Happy SAP always.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai venkat ,

my self abaper only

if u have done earlier with any one just guide me

m.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First step in the sales cycle which is sale order, In your case if saels order is created by any downstream systesm or legacy system, then it should be configred using the IDOC mapping from that system

As you are ABAPER you are aware of what settings needs to be done for IDOC mapping

After sales order, if the Confirmed quantity is there , then you have to do delivery using the BATCH JOB in SM36

Then Picking and PGI will be also through the Job

After the delivery setup Billing job which is by using SDBILLDL

Hope it is cler,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay.

My ABAPer already helped me to automatically create Billing after PGI, when this can be achieved I am sure all the others can also be achieved. He is not presently available since he is busy in other project and if possible i will ask him to mail you on this forum.

Bye

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Afzal,

this can very well be possible by using IDOCs and interfaces. These are kind of technical configuration where we use the process of EDI. Please check these.

thanks,

Raja