cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem. The credit limit of a customer has not been exceeded,but still system is not allowing to do the delivery from the sales order. It is throwing a message by saying "Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check".

Can you please tell me the solution of this problem and why it is coming???

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to FD32 and check whats your credit limit for that customer.

If it has been exceeded then because of credit check system will throw an error.

You can go to VKM3 and after giving the sales order number you can release that SO.

This way also you do that.

But to know why credit check is coming then go to FD32 and see whether credit limit has been exceeded or not

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

The FD32 transaction has already been checked. The credit limit has not been exceeded, the customer is also not blocked.

I know that it can be released from VKM3, but I want know the reason behind this credit block problem.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check your setting in T code OVA8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I have checked the settings in OVA8. The static credit block flag has been activated for open orders and deliveries. As well as this block is activated for open iems. But I am unable to understand what is meant by the 'Max. open item percentage'.

Can you please explain me????

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Credit check the open orders include

1 Open deliveries

2 Open billing documents

3 Open items (accounts receivable)

The open order value is the value of the order items which have not yet been delivered.

The open delivery value is the value of the delivery items which have not yet been invoiced.

The open invoice value is the value of the billing document items which have not yet been forwarded to accounting.

The open items represent documents that have been forwarded to accounting but not yet settled by the customer.

When u specify 'Max. open item percentage' as 50% then it means that the sum of all the above open documents should not exceed 50% of the total credit limit.

IF such a case happens where the sum of all the open documents exceeds the % value u have specified u can take specific action by selecting the checkbox next to Open items and set required reaction in transaction OVA8.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arun.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggetion.I have removed the check from the check box for open items. But still system is not allowing me to do the delivery from sales order.

Please help.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

Check whether u r using the right credit control area for the customer. If so check teh individual credit limit assigned to the customer in Central data screen of FD32 for that credit control area.

Regards,

Arun.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in FD32 --> Status

The credit Account for that particular Customer; if the Credit account is different than the Customer then check the Credit Limit of that Credit Account with FD32/33

If the Credit Limit is exceeded then that is the reason why your documents are being blocked.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam .

Can you please share us the reason why the order was blocked and pls share us the solution also because I am facing the same problem also.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I have the same issue.

Can RUPAM_KR_SEN explain is solution please ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupam,

Is your payer and sold to party different, if so are you checking all the FD32 information for your payer? Is it happening only for a particular customer or for all customers?

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The sold to party and the payer, both are same.I have checked the FD32 transaction, the credit limit has not been exceeded.

Still some orders are pending and cannot be processed because of the credit check. For the time being the problem is coming for two customers only. I am not able to understand the reason behind this problem.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My problem is solved.

Thanks a lot to all of you for your suggetion.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.