cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One or more u201C/VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTERu201D roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the SPM Module of SAP GRC AC 5.3 I have read that I have to assign to each FF ID the u201C/VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTERu201D role.

What does this role???

I thought that the FF ID user had to have the necesary roles to get into the Tcodes that the normal User ID could not get into.

I have seen the role and I don't see any additional objects. Do I have to create more roles like u201C/VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTERu201D with each necesary Tcode?

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

To understand idea of SPM/FF, will you please read the configuration and user guide of AC 5.3? Basically, this role contains access to the transaction "/virsa/vfat". Using this transaction only, an user can log on to SPM/FF dashboard. Once the user is in SPM, they can choose the assigned FF ID to execute necessary transaction.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The Fire Fighter should have /VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTER in order to enter into dash board in SPM application; there are three roles that come with SPM application in user based SPM application,

/VIRSA/Z_VFAT_ADMINISTRATOR Firefighter Administrator Role

/VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTER Firefighter Firefighter's role

/VIRSA/Z_VFAT_ID_OWNER Firefighter FirefighID owner's role

The expected transactions can be assigned to FFID and role /VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTER can be assigned to Fire Fighter to execute the expected transactions that are assigned to FFID, the SPM application can log the activities against FFID,

Hope it helps...