Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

well i wanted to know that if i have to insert a logo in sapscript then would it be ok to insert it from the line editor , i mean by going into menu bar insert - graphics . and in what cases should i use se78 tr.code . and how should i upload logo from there .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

SE78 is used to upload the logo into the SAP system from PC and in sapscript line editor, u just insert that logo already present in sap system...so both methods r essential to display it in a form.

Hope it helps..

Regards,

Bikash

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rohit,

yes u can do that way....

SE78 mostly is used to upload any bitmaps or graphics.

for uploading any tiff files TO SAPSCRIPTS use the program RSTXLDMC .

HOPE THIS HELPS,

PRIYA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

SE78 is used to upload the logo into the SAP system from PC and in sapscript line editor, u just insert that logo already present in sap system...so both methods r essential to display it in a form.

Hope it helps..

Regards,

Bikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok so u mean se78 i have to bring the logo to the sap system . and there after i have to insert it on to line editor

0 Kudos

hi rohit,

yes.

thanks,

priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

yeah, you can insert graphics by choosing menu bar insert->graphics. we use se78 to import graphics from our PC. choose graphic->import and select the graphic. then you can access this graphic from your insert->graphics in se71.

regards,

vidya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit, you need to first upload your image through the transaction se78, after that you can use the following code to add it to the sapscript:

BITMAP 'LOGO_NAME' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gilberto Li