cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment is not showing for internal activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an internal activity without any work hours or workcenter and saved. I assigned a material for that activity the system generated PR for that material, when i go to commitment report the value of that material for the specified qty is not comming in the report. The system is showing showing the material value as plan cost. Can any one please help me out why the value is not comming in commitment report.

Thanks

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Please check price/currence in Purch.data tab of component. if this is not maintained the cost cannot be calculated , so the commitment is not shown.

hope this helps.

Thanks,

Srihari.G

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you solve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the network header control tab check "Res./Purc. req." field is set to "3 Immediately" .

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have choosen as 2 i.e From release for Res./Purc req in profile. I released the activity after that only PR was generated but not able to see in commitment report.

Thanks

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

In TCode: OKKP --> For your CoAr --> Activate Componenets /Control Indicator --> check if "Commitment Mgmt" is Active or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OKKP the commitment management is active for this fiscal year 2009 for our controlling area.

Thanks

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating PR for stackable materials or for non-stackable materials.

Please create cost elements (cat 90) for the B/S Accounts that are defined in BSX.

Thanks,

Muzamil