cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Uploading the script to a Z Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have successfully downloaded the script through program RSTXSCRP and saved it in the presentation server with name for example TEST.

now i need to upload the same content to my new script. i have simply created a zscript and saved and activated it...but when i try to upload i am getting a error like ZMEDTUCK IS NOT AVAILABLE.

can any one please tell me the procudure to uplolad the downloaded contents of script.

Tnx,

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You keep this in consideration that in the server where u are uploading the same name file is not existing from before or else it will not get imported.

Also import it with the same name with which u had exported from in the different server in presentation server..

This will make your problem solved.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Zscript that you have created, go inside that. There you will have the option "copy from " under form at the top. here you can mention the script whose content you want to copy into your zscript. There is no need to export the script also to your presentation server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Its from different servers i have xported and its in my presentation server now..my question is how to import it in the another server??

i have created a script name zmedruck and simply activated it and for import i hae given the name ZMEDRUCK.

but i am getting a reply like ZMEDRUCK is not available but there is a script name called MEDRUCK.

Can any one temme how to import the downloaded contents of script in the presentation server??

tNX,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

While downloading the form from the other server, do not change the name. Keep the same name and then in your required server upload with the same name only using the program RSTXSCRP. Next create a zscript and inside that you will have the option "copy from". There you can mention the name of the form you just uploaded .

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one please take this up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Plz go through this link....