cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

static, dynamic check???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all experts, Could you explain in details why an organization may want to turn on static check that creates a warning message when a customer exceeds its credit limit, but the status block is set onl when the dynamic check exceeds the customer's limit? Thanks. Lokisandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lokisandra,

your question is not clear but I will try to address it.

I am sure you have checked settings in OVA8 , if not please check.

Explanation to your query,

First of all it is not possible to have static and dynamic check carried out seperatly for the same customer in same document type, If thats what you mean. ??????

*But different document types like OR or CS may carry out differnt credit check depending upon setting maintained in VOV8 Check credit limit Tab. for sales order OR you will have automatic credit check "D", there in OVA8 it can have static or dynamic credit check with block or warning message depending upon the settings.

but for Cash sale you dont need to check credit limit, customer is paying by cash but just to bring it to the notice of the person booking the order you can have "A" in VOV8 to just carry out credit check and warning.

Settings OVA8

As you are aware that Credit control, takes following organizational objects in consideration during Automatic credit control.

Credit control area, Risk category , Document credit grp.

In any Organization there are customers with high risk and some customer with no risk at all. you would not like to have same credit settings for all the customers irrespective of their payment promptness. In this case for high risk customer you can set up block either static or dynamic credit check.

For no risk customer you will have warning message set up but you may not want to block the order again irrespective of Static or dynamic credit check.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Paresh kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there sorry for the unclear question. You do a great job and i understand it clearly. Thank you. regards, loki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend ,

Yr question is not clear ,pls elaborate

Regards

Sanjay