cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all experts, Setting: "dynamic credit check" is on, "reaction" to dynamic creadit check - C (warning + value by which credit limit is exceeded), "sttaus/block" field is checked (indicating that further processing is blocked) What is the impact of these settings when i try to save a sales order for delivery today that would put a customer over its credit limit? What is the impact of the settings when i try to save an sales order with delivery date of 90 days into future. The sales order would put a customer over its credit limit? Thank you. Regards, lokisandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Dynamic credit check:The value is calculated based on the shipping date and the credit horizon you specify in the adjacent field. For the purposes of evaluating credit, you want the system to ignore all open orders that are due for delivery after the horizon date. The sum of the static and dynamic parts of the check may not exceed the credit limit.

Q: What is the impact of these settings when i try to save a sales order for delivery today that would put a customer over its credit limit?

a:Depends on the Horizon you have specified.

Q: What is the impact of the settings when i try to save an sales order with delivery date of 90 days into future. The sales order would put a customer over its credit limit?

a:Depends on the Horizon you have specified. If the horizon specified is more than 90 days, then it will not block your sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yadav, what would happen if I set the horizon period as 60 days? Thank you. loki