cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Person Targets Vs Sales Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Customer wants to assign targets by Sales region, Distribution channel, and sales person. Customer also wants to compare the actual Vs Target on a periodic basis which could be a week, Fortnight, Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & annually. Need help on this configuration and report.

I have gone through forum posts but not clear.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth

Using LIS you can achieve your requirement . While doing LIS take the key fields as customer , sales region , Dist. channel and sales person , and while creating the report maintain wheather you need the report based on Daily / Weekly / Monthly basis also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your reply.

Customer wants to fix the targets based on the different parameters. It has to update dynamically with the achievement.

Thanks&Regards

Sreekanth

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth

If the customer will fixes the targets based on different parameters(as per your clients requirement) and if it has to be updated dynamically then you need help of the ABAP'er. and give your inputs and output as per your requirement then it can be achieved.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sreekanth

let us know how this was done to the benefit of others

thanks

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

Have you looked at Incentive and Commission Management module. It is specifically designed to allow you to do this.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your knowledge sharing.

Our ABAPer is working on this.once it is done update you all the logic followed.

Edited by: Sreekanth on Sep 15, 2009 6:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

You can create a infostructure in the t.code Mc21 and targets can be given in the t.code mc93.In MCSI report the actualsVs target can be seen.

Regards,

nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreekanth,

For all types of Commissions we need to give a separate Condition Type and mention the Payee that is the receipient of the commission, for example a sales person in your case, in Partner functions (for which you need to redefine your partner functions to accomodate sales person of commission agent).

And then we need to make a Zee report as per requirement and see the total and then post JV in Accounts. Thats the only way and this info is given a lot of times in this forum, if you search carefully you can find all those. Just for your benefit I am giving once more, but if we do this again and again, SAP Moderators will block us for these repeats.

Take care and when you are satisfied with a reply, kindly give p0ints so consultants are encouraged to answer the questions and finally remember to close the thread.

Happy SAPing.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

I have not asked for you for agent commission. I have worked on Agent Commission and posted my replies in forum also.

I have gone through forum for this Sales Persons related posts also.

But my requirement is to fix annual target for Individual Sales Person.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Have you done this, recently I also come accross the same requirement. Please share if you done the same.

Regards,

Raghava.