cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Idoc-File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a CRM to XI scenario for an Idoc. The Idoc gets generated in CRM and has the status 03 with green light. But it doesnt make it to XI. In tcode SM58 in CRM, it has the status text "No service for system SAPCRD, client 730 in Integration Directory"

Any idea what could be causing this problem?

Many Thanks,

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Goto IDX2 and delete the metadata for that IDOC... and resend your idoc...

Also can you check the ID conf.

Regards,

sridhar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> I am developing a CRM to XI scenario for an Idoc. The Idoc gets generated in CRM and has the status 03 with green light. But it doesnt make it to XI. In tcode SM58 in CRM, it has the status text "No service for system SAPCRD, client 730 in Integration Directory"

>

> Any idea what could be causing this problem?

>

> Many Thanks,

> venkat.

Reason behind your error code was

there was no logical system by name SAPCRD and Client 730 in your Business system represents the sender

go to sender service menu and there check Adapter specific identifiers and then assocauite the logical system and client no

if it is a business service then go to SLD and add the logical system name and client

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone who responded and I have awarded points to everyone.

The issue has been resolved. CRM was a fresh implementation and the SLD was not maintained by Admin. It was maintained and made it to point to the XI SLD. Still it didnt work. Then I had to do the Cache refresh and it started working. There was nothing wrong in my Directory setup, so the result file was created immediately.

Best Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following are possible error on the receiver

● Port/client not assigned to an RFC destination.

○ Call transaction IDX1 and check that an RFC destination is maintained for the port <port> and the client <client>.

○ For IDocs that are sent from SAP systems, the port is assembled from the prefix SAP and the SID of the SAP system.

○ Check whether the RFC destination has been entered correctly.

● The RFC destination contains errors (for example, the user does not have required authorizations).

Use transaction SM59 to check the RFC destination.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your RFC destination maintained in SM59 for this particular flow and ensure that it is working fine and all the details entered are correct and point to the desired system.

For more information refer:

Regards,

Abhishek.

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Your configuration is incorrect in XI directory. Looks like the business system for CRM hasn't been imported yet. Which would mean other configuration related to interface determination etc hasn't been maintained either.

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Try out these url's

Sending an IDoc through XI Failed

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Regards,

Mike