cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Statistics relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I want to build a query which shows the relationship between workbooks and there queries is the best way to activate BW Metadata (0BWTC_C08) InfoProvider and include it in the BW Statistics (0BWTC_C10) multicube or is there another way? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

The BW metadata cube is already part of the BW Stats Multiprovider so you can chosse it if it has not been selected in the multi-provider.

Check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d1/e81c3b85e6e939e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. In our case for whatever, reasons the BW metadata cube has not been activated. Would this mean that the only alternative I have is to activate the cube and add it to the BW Stats multicube?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. I just need to know now whether the only way I can show a relationship between queries and workbooks is via the BW Metadata cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you want to know abou the relationship?

If you do not need numbers of executions or things like that, just look at the metadata rather than the metdata cube - it can identify the workbooks associated with a query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that I need to report on the frequency of usage of each workbook and their queries. How do I build a query that just looks at the metadata?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know of any information that is captured in the BW Tech Content cubes that capture workbook usage. I believe it only identifies the queries.

Answers (0)