cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal activity report custom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

cause plan requirement we have the necessity to create the portal activity report custom extracting the data from the tables of the database portal (Tables: WCR_USERSTAT - WCR_WEBCONTENTSTAT - WCR_USERFIRSTLOGON). As solution we have thought next to about the Java Web Dynpro. There is someone that has already made one similar development?

Best Regards.

Alessandro Fernandez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I've done custom report with PDK for .NET.

You can use either Web Dynpro/PDK for .NET because once

you have the connection to the DB you can extract any kind of information you want...

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

Please give me details on how to connect to these tables. Where can I find these tables. What special rights are required for these tables. Is there any security lapse in trying to do so.

Thanks and regards,

Murli Rao

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murli,

Try this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/48/6aa9429b930b31e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

The tables are a part of the WAS/Portal DB scheme.

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes... but do you have any idea how to connect to it, using web dynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am do some study on this topic. The results are that you can connect to the tables using JDBC.

If you need the connection string to the system when you log on to the solution manager diagnostic system. You will find a J2EE SQL console out there. When you go in there you will find the J2EE connection string in there.

You can use that to connect to the database and access the table.

Regards,

Murli Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am not very experienced with SAP. Could you please specify what tcode would show me that info?

Regards.

David Uztariz

former_member182645
Participant
0 Kudos

hi nice work

can u send me this code on my id

radhesh_@ rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have same requirements, Can you please share the code.

Thanks in advance.

Chris.