cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA6 doesn't show appended fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello group,

I added some fields in an append structure of BIW_PROJ for my 0PROJECT_ATTR extractor. When I call 0PROJECT_ATTR in RSA^I don't see these new fields. Former fields in the appens structure such as XSTAT and BWSTACQU (a status according to the status concept) do show, but the new fields PLFAZ and PLSEZ don't show.

In RSA2 these fields are set with fieldattribute A, but I would like to change that.

Thanks in advance, points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

create a little abap with the following code.

update roosfield set selection = space

where oltpsource = '0PROJECT_ATTR'

and objvers = 'A'

and field = 'Your fieldname'.

run it for each added field.

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It almost solved my problem.

However I get a returncode 4 for a customer field ZIND? Do you have any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

did you spell it correcly? Where do you get the returncode? At update or activation of the datasource?

Let me know

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might have been a problem with activating my append structure. All my fields are visible now. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leon,

I need the requirement of to get the data from 'Start Date' (PLFAZ field of PROJ table) like you. Do you think that it is better to append '0PROJ_ATTR' with this 'Start Date' field or to create the Generic Extractor for 'Start Date' alone.

Could you please give the details on appending the 'Start Date' to 0PROJECT_ATTR, PLEASE?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leon,

Have u activated the append structure? Please activate the same. Also the logic needs to be written to populate these fields in Rsap0001.

Check in RSA6, if the new fields are now seen. if yes, remove the hide box selection so taht they are availble in the BW side. Please also replicate the datasource before loading data.

Hope it helps..

thanks,