cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sap guys:

I passed the PA exam on June in SHANGHAI of China, but i have no idea that when i can get the PA certificate. Can you tell me the date? thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

since you have completed your sap course and have cleared the exams for the same.... so sap will send the certificate to your certification centre first.... from there it will get dispatched either to you or to your organization...

now sap take min 45 days for this ... and the deadline date is 3 months ... that means if you dont get the certificate within 3 months then sap will dispose off the certificate... so you need to remind your certification centre for your certificate....

i think since you have passed your exam on june.. so its already 2 months now... your better pull up your socks and get to your center and demand them your certification.. since you earn that..

also asked them about the certification id card... this is also given by the sap ... incase they dont give you much information so asked them to give the concerned sap guy email id that sends the certification matter to your center. now simply send all your grievances to this guy on his email id.

hope this will surely help you!!!

thanks & regards,

Punit raval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for this!

Answers (0)