Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Scenariou0085

former_member502730
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My itab contain 12 records…

In my smartform there are there columns (Created using Template) and my requirement is in each column it prints 4 records…

Means if in first column it print 4 records then it goes to second column and start from fifth record and same for third column it start from 9th record.

(Already used: “SSFCOMP_TABLE_GOTO_CELL” FM)

Regards,

Dharmesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have 1 row and 3 columns in your template..

Do create 3 loops..

In 1st loop, specify the internal table and the work area and print the rows from 1 to 4.. The line and column is 1 and 1 respectively to specify the position the loop should occupy in the template

In 2nd loop, specify the internal table and the work area and print the rows from 5 to 8.. The line and column is 1 and 2 respectively to specify the position the loop should occupy in the template

In 3nd loop, specify the internal table and the work area and print the rows from 9 to 12.. The line and column is 1 and 3 respectively to specify the position the loop should occupy in the template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

In that TEMPLATE take three LOOPS. In all the loops data tab contains the SAME TABLE(wich is your internal table). But in the ROW tab give 1 to 4 in the first loop,

5 to 8 in the second loop and 9 to 12 in the third loop.

Then in the LOOP node take a TEXT ELEMENT and print the variables you want to print. But in the OUTPUT OPTIONS of that text element give LINE 1 and COLUMN 1 in the first loop, LINE 1 and COLUMN 2 in the second loop, LINE 1 and COLUMN 3 in the third loop. I think this will solve your problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V