cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I have the stock of 710 for material x.I ordered for 800.It is showing only 460 as confirmed quantity in the scheduled lines and remaining 250 was there in the stock itself.why it is not picking all the 710 quantity stock which is available.Also it is not showing the remaining stock to be delivered and as well as delivery date in the scheduled lines.Pls help me out....

Rgds.

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why some materials are taking cn as schedule line cat and some as cp as schedule line cat....any reasons....

Rgds.

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Kindly check in VOV5, whether schedule line category is properly assigned. It is determined by Item Category and MRP type.

So, check the item category of your materials in the sales order. *CN represents No availability check up, No TOR whereas CP tells Availability is checked and There is TOR i.e. Transfer of Requiremnt to MRP*

If you want there should be availability check for all the mater. in your sales order then kindly check the Item category determination that is done through Sales Doc. type, item cate. group, Higher level item category and Usage in VOV4

And assign Schedule line category in VOV5 accordingly

Hope it will give you some idea.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are lot of threads where this topic was discussed. Had you searched the forum ?? Please dont post repeated questions.

Coming to your question, check in MMBE whether you could see any quantity under the tab "Reserved for Delivery" if you drag your mouse to right side.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

There could be many reasons for this.

Kindly check, if all the material stock is in unrestricted stock only.

If there is any reservation created for the material

If the material stock is available in single plant or more than one plant

If the mat. is available in single storage loc. or mroe than one

Check in SPRO - Sales n Distr. - Basic Functions - Deli. scheduling and transportion sche. - Deli. scheduling by sales doc type

make sure Backwards Del. scheduling is deactivated for your Sales Document Type

Try this n post your feedback

regards,

Sagar