cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

we maintain tele phone no in tele1 field and mobile no in tele2 field in customer master general data screen

but when we r checking in kna1 table for same customer telephone no is appearing in tele2 filed and mobile no in tele1 field

our question is how telephone no and mobile no are appearing in reverse fields in kna1 table like telephone no in tele2 and mobile no in tele1 fileds

plz reply soon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the same problem when want to do fill mobile no. in customer master data when do data conversion.

However, i found the answer for this ... ^ ___ ^

If you do testing by fill mobile no. in customer master data and go to see table/field "KNA1-TELF2 (Second telephone number)" , you can find the mobile no. there..

KNA1-TELF2 (Second telephone number)

Hope this can help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the Issue through BDC.

In the recording we need to check Address as well as 'USE CENTRAL ADDRESS MANAGEMENT'.

After doing this the KNA1-TELF2 will get updated.

Without this checkbox one can never update the Mobile Number field.

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

TELF1 stores the number for which the Standard is chosen.

TELF2 stores the number against for the lowest ID other than the standard one.

Change those numbers / standard and see the difference in KNA1.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is separate field for Telephone no. and Mobile No. in ECC6.0. For telephone no. the field is TEL_NUMBER and for Mobile No. the field is MOB_NUMBER. Both these fields are available in General data Tab--> Address --> Communication.

You can check the same in Table ADRC with reference to the Address No. which is saved in KNA1 as ADRNR. So please try and check again.

Regards

Amitesh