cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Value Selector (JAVA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I m new, I hv created a new OVS, it works fine but the problem is that it does't show Column Header of OVS Table.

Plz help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thks. I have create OVS in table column successfully but the problem is that no column header shows when OVS table pop up. I want to show the column header as the field of my input/output node. plz help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use setFieldLabel / setColumnLabel in your ModifiableSimpleType.

Use,

// For Output Nodes, Table..
[contextNode]().getNodeInfo().getAttribute([AttributeName]).getModifiableSimpleType().setColumnLabel([Label]);

// For Input Nodes..
[contextNode]().getNodeInfo().getAttribute([AttributeName]).getModifiableSimpleType().setFieldLabel([Label]);

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

many thks Ruiz.

my prob has been solved.

Plz help me in one more prob.

>>>I have give a Input Node for OVS. In this not there are more than one field. I have used only one field as parameter in finding query. But all other fields also show on pop up UI of OVS. how can i remove them as i want only one or two field as parameter for finding object query.

>>> Second is that how can i change the order of OVS pop up table columns. i want to arrange these according to my requirement.

Edited by: kapitsu on Aug 18, 2009 1:16 PM

Edited by: kapitsu on Aug 18, 2009 1:19 PM

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u are working on NW CE 7.11, then u can customize the OVS.

check this link :

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0c6132f-4ea3-2b10-4d8f-e68d2e96113d]

or u can create your own helper UI

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/401975e3-e2ee-2b10-e191-a8140aabe9d6]

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: Fazal Ahamed on Aug 18, 2009 4:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

many many thks Ahmad Saheb.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u created the simple types for the OVS Attributes?

if Yes,Open the Simple types and go to Representation Tab , and give the Field Label and Column Label.

if No, then Create the simple types and set the attributes types to Simple types which u have created and give the Field label and column label for ur Simple types.

Hope this solves ur problem

thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you have value for the attribute text value in OVS Table node?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this thread...

Thanks

Avik