Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many files to one file Processing in XI without using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Experts,

Greetings!!

I have one requirement in which I have to send three files from ERP system to some Third Party system via XI without using BPM.

I seached many threads..but not got the solutions.

Please help me.

many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Are the three files are going to have the same strcuture or different. If different then try to create three interfaces and append the output files to one file, so that even though you have three interfaces you have one in the end.

Else you can use a bpm and collect all the files and send to one file.

PS: Whenever you open a thread please try to give as much information as you can like in your case the structures of three files and whether it is fixed lenght or xml and some sample files etc. If you give all this information someone can help you in giving the closest possible solution.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

thanks for the response.

the sturcture of the Target file will be diffrent.

this has to be developed without using BPM.

Please give any example.

many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arya,

> the sturcture of the Target file will be diffrent.

I assume you have only one target structure but three different input structures. So create one interface for each 3 different sender files and in the output use the same file receiver communication channel in append mode. So when ever your interface is run it will keep appending to the same file comm channel. There is no blog or document for this integration.

If I were you I will go with BPM which is best solution for this scenario. With BPM you have the standard help and design in your SAP BASIS component only:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish.