cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto Update MB1* transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to Update transactions MB1A,MB1B,MB1C through Flat file.

I appreciate if any one let me know the relevent IDOc/RFC ( I got WMMBID02 Idoc from SDN )

and configurations in R3 to Update transaction.

I have configured connection between XI and R3.

regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

If master data is maintained properly and send the right data.

It is updating Transaction.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>I would like to Update transactions MB1A,MB1B,MB1C through Flat file.

>>>I appreciate if any one let me know the relevent IDOc/RFC ( I got WMMBID02 Idoc from SDN )

>>>and configurations in R3 to Update transaction.

if you want to post goods movement then you need to use IDOC MBGMCR02

and not anything else

you cannot use RFC as material movements may be blocked due to something and RFC calls cannot be restarted

so just use MBGMCR02 and this will solve all of your problems

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal Krawczyk,

I really Excited, that I am interacting with you.

Thanks for your reply..

Can you pls tell me how should I handle Inbound,I need to Update Transaction MB1a or MB1b or MB1c.

I can able to post Idoc to R3 system ..from then what has to be done .

Regards,

Ramesh.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Can you pls tell me how should I handle Inbound,I need to Update Transaction MB1a or MB1b or MB1c.

>>>I can able to post Idoc to R3 system ..from then what has to be done .

nothing more just post the IDOC with correct data and it's done - all movement from MB1a or MB1b or MB1c

can be done this way

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thank you for the updated information on this.

Cheers,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, I don't need to handle it in partner profile (Process code)

and

Distribution model creation.

Then how it directly update the transaction MB1B..

Any inputs pls..

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Usually we dont update the transactions directly from PI. We usually send to SAP using RFC or IDOC and from there we post it and while posting if we need to use any user exits we will use them and post it.

For your transactions you can use the idoc WMMBID02 or you can also use RFC BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. You need to check all the fields required which are used to post. If you dont have all the fields then you can also create a zrfc or extend the idoc to support your requirement. or Call the RFC INBOUND_IDOC_PROCESS with IDOC_CONTROL and IDOC_DATA. The structure in the field sdata in the IDOC_DATA are e1mbxyh and e1mbxyi. So in PI it will be like File - PI - IDOC or File - PI - RFC scenario. To find any user exits are there for this transaction you can do the steps mentioned in this thread:

> and configurations in R3 to Update transaction.

The corresponding functional consultant will help you in detail for your client requirements. Some configuration you can see here:

http://sap.rfgen.com/docs/PR/PR%20Component%20Scrap.pdf

http://www.sapstudymaterials.com/2007/12/accounting-fico-journal-of-mm-goods_09.html

Regards,

---Satish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Satish,

>>>For your transactions you can use the idoc WMMBID02 or you can also use RFC BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

1. you can never use RFC BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to post a goods movement from file

as it cannot be restarted !

2. WMMBID02 is the veeeeeery old version of MBGMCR02 so better to use the "new" version

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal ,

1. you can never use RFC BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to post a goods movement from file

as it cannot be restarted !

-

> Michal what catch you see in using GOODS_MVMT_CREATE bapi ? can you elaborate on this ?

We have used the same bapi couple of times and i assume interfaces are working pretty good !!

Regards,

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>----> Michal what catch you see in using GOODS_MVMT_CREATE bapi ? can you elaborate on this ?

>>>We have used the same bapi couple of times and i assume interfaces are working pretty good !!

and how did you handle the situation when the material was blocked?

there is no way to restart it if you use RFC right? so how did you restart it?

if you didn't experience any blocks on materials then it means the system you were working on was very specific

I've been using MBGMCR for > 5 clients and always restarting was necessary as users were using the system

that's why using IDOC is the only reasonable way (I'm not saying only one possible)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk