Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is regarding a USER-EXIT, Could you please tell me if there is any exit for transaction MSC1N. My requirement is in transaction MSC1N, I need the contents of Material data tab-strip to be available for the Classification Tab-strip. How to go about doing this. This is done for a BATCH(023).

Regards

Rahul

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos
Exit Name           Description                                                                                
BATCHCHK            Function Module Exits for Check in Case of Batch Changes                 
MBCFC010            Propose batch number on Inventory Management item screen                 
SAPLCHVW            Batch where-used list                                                    
SAPLMHD1            Shelf life expiration date                                               
SAPLV01D            Determining the initial status of a batch                                
SAPLV01P            Function Module Exits at Time Batches Are Updated                        
SAPLV01Z            CFCs for internal batch number assignment                                
SAPLV1ZE            CFCs for external batch number assignment                                
SAPLV1ZN            CFCs for batch valuation in VB_CREATE_BATCH                             

Former Member
0 Kudos

BADI: BATCH_MASTER is triggerred when a batch is created, but data pertaining to table MCHB is available for any check.

0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

The Exit has to trigger before the batch number is created in transaction MSC1N.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please read my reply in this thread. I have provided the code which can find any userexit for particular T-Code.

Hope it helps a little. Please reward point if useful.

Jignesh.

Message was edited by: Jignesh Patel

Message was edited by: Jignesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry if i mislead you, it does get triggered before the batch is created. Just try out with an sample implementation, use method CHECK_CLASSIF_BEFORE_SAVE.

0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Thanks for all your inputs, but my requirement is values in the Classification tabstrip has to come from the Material Master..that is if in the transaction MM01 i have some classification values then I want those values to automatically come when I am creating a batch in transaction MSC1N.

Regards

Prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i know why u want classification data from material, because by default when we create batch for a material with plant, the classification data is copied from the material master.

0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

The Classifiaction data is not copied under classification tabstrip, its copied under material data tabstrip in MSC1N transaction. My requirement is I need to have this charteristics data under the Classification tabstrip.

Thanks

Prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

MSC1N USER EXITS =>

BATCHCHK Function Module Exits for Check in Case of Batch Changes

MBCFC010 Propose batch number on Inventory Management item screen

SAPLCHVW Batch where-used list

SAPLMHD1 Shelf life expiration date

SAPLV01D Determining the initial status of a batch

SAPLV01P Function Module Exits at Time Batches Are Updated

SAPLV01Z CFCs for internal batch number assignment

SAPLV1ZE CFCs for external batch number assignment

SAPLV1ZN CFCs for batch valuation in VB_CREATE_BATCH

THANKS

MRUTYUN

0 Kudos

HI TRIPATHY,

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR ANSWER AND CHANDRASEKHAR'S ANSWER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Did you got the solution for your problem I also need the solution for the exact requirement what you have

"contents of Material data tab-strip to be available for the Classification Tab-strip"

Please let me know if u have any idea on this.

Thanks&Regards

Mahesh