cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Requests not Created Automatically for U'gent Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

When I set my u'gent request to In Development nothing happens. I.e. I am not prompted to create a transport request. Also, when I select Logon to System nothing happens.

I do not get any errors, there is nothing showing up by way of errors in the Actions tab, and my RFCs seem to be working fine. I can do a direct remote login from SM59 to my dev system.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you copy all of the ChaRM settings when you copied your transaction type? Specifically the ones in the following path (using SP16):

SAP Solution Manager > Configuration > Scenario-Specific Settings > Change Management > Change Request Management > Extended Configuration > Change Transaction > Change Transaction Types > Make Settings for Change Transaction Types.

Sounds like you are missing some Actions based on user status.

Michele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right. I needed to complete my condition copying as well as make copies of the transactions in cluster socmc_copy

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your user id have execute authorization to the B_SMAN_WPL object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle-

Yeah I have sap_all, sap_new, all rfc objects...and just for fun I added the one you suggested but still no luck

When I point the transaction type to the standard transaction it works fine but for some reason it is not working with my copied ZDHF transaction. Any idea on what would trigger that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone have any ideas? Also, for my normal corrections I can logon to the system and create transport requests directly from my Task List (TX SCMA)....For some reason it will not do it from the Correction Document.