cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of MRP requirements with source of supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM5.0 ECS, with direct procurement. So MRP generated req's will flow in to SRM for sourcing, and if there is source of supply, the PO is created automatically, all is working fine. But if there are ten req's per day coming from MRP for the same material, vendor and contract, still the system is creating 10 PO's.

Is there any way, we can group them for the same contract release and create one PO. I am aware of the sourcing config, but the grouping is only available for unsourced items.

I want to group all these ten req's in to one PO with the same contract reference.

Please share your comments on this.

Thanks,

CS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hence it is in ECS all PO will be created in SRM itself.

what above delivery dates of different purchase request.

delivery address , organisational data.you must consider all po split criteria too..

i believe if al the data are same from sourcing select all 10 external requirement it can create one PO.

i have seen one PO for eg (one is from PR pdp (external request) + one is from sc ) if all the data are similar.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu,

Yes, you can group items from unsourced SC's and MRP req's but if there is contract available, these items never come to SOCO, they will be sourced automatically by the system one item at a time as soon as MRP is run from ECC.

So, if I have 10 MRP req's coming from ECC with same delivery date, org data etc, the system still creates 10 PO's as soon as the req gets in to SRM, I would like to know if we can group them and create one PO?

Thanks,

CS

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BBP_BS_GROUP_BE badi

check this thread,

br

muthu

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement, you can try to force items to go to sourcing using badi 'bbp_src_determine'. Then using report 'bbp_sc_transfer_grouped' you can consolidate all items into one PO and create one Purchase Order.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

as we do have option in cockpit SUBMIT TO GROUP . You can explore this option too.Later you can run the report to create PO or Bidinvitation according to your business needs.

br

muthu

Answers (0)