cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC doesn't catch PI message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Well, i got an specific issue, i working with PI, and i need send a message from a legal system to SAP ECC, when i send the message to SAP ECC, the message doesn't arrive, the abaper partner can't look it, he doesn't receive the message, in the messaging monitoring tool, i can look the sender component (legal system - communication component), but doesn't appear the receiver component (SAP ECC). Where the message is arriving??. Any Suggestion?

Note: The abaper generate the proxy with the SI inbound that i create, and every looks normal.

Thanks,

Vicman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicman ,

Where the message is arriving??. Any Suggestion?

---> You should be able to see messages at both XI and ECC. For that necessary parameters should have entry in SXMB_ADMat both ECC and SXMB_ADM.

BTW are you able to see any error message in SXMB_MONI of XI ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, sorry for not give an complete explanation.

here's the thing, i did the monitoring of XI by means sxmb_moni, and the messages didn't indicate any error, the flag was succesul but the abap program for ECC coud not catch any message. then i went to the RuntimeWorkbench and in the Message monitoring option i did a filter by proxy of the communication component (receiver component "ECC" ), and i saw a table with information of sender component, sender interface, receiver component, receiver interface with the status (Error, Scheduled, Succesful and terminated with errors), so, my interface was here!, in Scheduled status. The conclusion was that my message was sent, the error wasn't in PI.

then one partner checked in ECC transaction that the messages were queued and he decided delete all the messages, because one of them was in error and it stoped the rest. then, all the messages was delivered succesfully and my problem was solve.

thanks for your help, seriously.

Regards, Vicman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicman,

Always try to delete or reprocess the first error entry when the queue is stopped. If it go throughs thats fine else analyse the error and try to reprocess. Deletion should be a last option because we cannot do that in production. Anyways good to know that your issue is solved.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicman,

Check whether you are getting values to PI and then create a fault message type for the inbound part, your ABAPER should catch the application errors using this Fault message type.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW you don't need to delete the all messages you can simply activate/deactivate and refresh ....the message swill start flowing ..!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VicMan,

then one partner checked in ECC transaction that the messages were queued and he decided delete all the messages, because one of them was in error and it stoped the rest. then, all the messages was delivered succesfully and my problem was solve.

-->It seems the post installation steps are not performed correctly.

-->Kindly register/deregister queues in ECC .

--->for this please check : please register your queue using 'smqr' transaction.

--->Hope this will help..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicman,

You are sending data to ECC via Proxy and he dont see the message in ECC. First of all did you get legacy system message in XI system. For this first in your sender communication channel any error is there. If not there then go to sxmb_moni and see the message is processed or not. If processed then everything is ok in xi, then go to sxmb_moni of ECC and see the message there. If you dont see the message there then see in SM58 for any message in ECC. You should see your message in any of these steps.

Regards,

---Satish