Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit : Co11n Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having scenario in which user can do partial/full completeion of order.

1. First i am creating Production orders through CO01.

2. I am using trx CO11n for confirmation.

3. I am using MB31 for relese of these orders.

Now my requirement is that during Co11n only i want to call MB31 through exit and want to perform partial/full confirmation.

Please suggest me any useful exit.

With regards,

Pravin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

There are couple of exits available in Co11n however u need to be careful while giving call to MB31 as both the transactions are very critical and any one failing can create problem. u will have to critically test the program once developed. One major issue which u are going to face is in case MB31 goes through and CO11n fails then what do u do with MB31 which is already commited. Think abt these issue and then take a decision.

CONFPP01 PP order conf.: Determine customer specific default values

CONFPP02 PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 1

CONFPP03 PP order conf.: Cust. specific check after op. selection

CONFPP04 PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2

CONFPP05 PP order conf.: Customer specific enhancements when saving

CONFPP06 PP Order Confirmations: Actual Data Transfer

CONFPP07 Single Screen Entry: Inclusion of User-Defined Subscreens

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

There are couple of exits available in Co11n however u need to be careful while giving call to MB31 as both the transactions are very critical and any one failing can create problem. u will have to critically test the program once developed. One major issue which u are going to face is in case MB31 goes through and CO11n fails then what do u do with MB31 which is already commited. Think abt these issue and then take a decision.

CONFPP01 PP order conf.: Determine customer specific default values

CONFPP02 PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 1

CONFPP03 PP order conf.: Cust. specific check after op. selection

CONFPP04 PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2

CONFPP05 PP order conf.: Customer specific enhancements when saving

CONFPP06 PP Order Confirmations: Actual Data Transfer

CONFPP07 Single Screen Entry: Inclusion of User-Defined Subscreens

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I already activated these enhacements and puted break-points there but when i am calling co11n it is not going into it. please suggest if you have any solution.

Pravin

0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer my reply in this thread. Its a program to find userexit. Hope it will help you a little.

Please reward if useful.

Jignesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

Have you activated the project in which u have included these exits as I do hit the exits when I am trying to execute CO11n.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Still i am inside the problem.

I have to make modification in co11n such that in the case of 'Co-products' system will propose auto gr. For

that i am using exit 'CONFPP05'. But i am unbale to get any useful idea, how to use this. My code still not working.

Please suggest me through your valuable information.

with thanks,

Pravin