SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External rates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please explain in IS oil how to maintain and execute postings for External rates?

for example for X plant i need only 3 line of entries/postings and for other Y plant i need 6 line of entries/postings.

Thanks

sapNA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The entries in table OIH01 (the path you have mentioned) are used to record the external excise duty rates for calculation of excise tariffs. The best combination to maintain is with the plant along with the ED + HT combination. This way you can differentiate different prices ( for nil duty, partial duty and full duty).

I am not sure of what combinations of Excise duty groups and handling types you have, but using the combination gave us excellent results here.

Regards,

Sundar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

With reference to the last details, I will provide additional details for the concern issue as following,

Path: Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)> TDP (Tariffs, Duties and Permits)> Excise Duty Rates> Set External Rates

In that how to maintain for plant wise separate postings and how it will work OR how system will consider external rates according to the entries entered.

Thanks for valuable reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The entries in table OIH01 (the path you have mentioned) are used to record the external excise duty rates for calculation of excise tariffs. The best combination to maintain is with the plant along with the ED + HT combination. This way you can differentiate different prices ( for nil duty, partial duty and full duty).

I am not sure of what combinations of Excise duty groups and handling types you have, but using the combination gave us excellent results here.

Regards,

Sundar