cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC is not rewceived to PI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The Idoc has been triggered from the SAP system and status is 03. and when i verified with tcode SM58 nothing is stuck is tere.

But this Idoc is not received to SAP PI system.

any help on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor

Hello Rams,

Status 03 specified that the IDOC has been sent out of R/3 system, but it doesn't mean that it reached at PI side. In order to check that go to trasaction IDX5 and check the with the particular IDOC number. If its not there, check the partner profile in PI side inbound(we20) parameters and also the port that you have given at R/3 system(we21). These should corelate to each other in both systems.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the RFC destination, ensure RFC dest. mentioned in IDX1 port is same., check tRFC function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS.

thanx

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have verified all these things.SM58, IDX5 SM59, and partner profiels and ports.

Here my case was I am having two SAP PI boxes and the sender is one SAP R/3 system and my SLD is central SLD.

I have created two SLD groups each for one SAP PI box. So I cant create BUsiness System second time for the second PI Box group. As BS is logical representation and we can create only one BS for each client.

So I have exported the BS from SLD from one group and imported into another group by CIM.

SO Now I am having two Business Susytem with same name and having different group name.

Finally It worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check tcode SM58 in R/3 system, if ur IDoc is stuck there and check for reason.

Regards,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the port configurations whether you are sending it to PI system or other legacy systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check which client has the "Integration server"! you can see this in sxmb_admin --> Configuration integration engine. Only one client can be the integration server...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You can also take a look at this note for the same issue:

Note 1157385 - IDoc adapter: IDocs with status 03 and in XI not transferred

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rams,

Please check in PI:

1. IDX5

2. SMQ1, SMQ2

3. You RFC destination in SAP ECC is pointing to correct system

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Can you check smq2 in PI for any error?

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Please check IDX5,SMQ1 and SMQ2 in PI system.

Thanks

Aamir

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the IDoc is using the correct RFC destination pointing to PI system that u r looking for in the Partner Profile--> Port.

also check Inbound Queue - SMQ2 in PI

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see the entry in IDX5?