cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of structure of folders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question in my dev system I have created many folders then my question is Can I import these structure from dev to QA on cfolders?

Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Danny,

You can download the directory structure via webDAV to your local drive and the reupload the same way to your QA System. I think a direct copy is not possible.

Best Regards

Helmut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helmut thanks

but i don´t know what is the webdv? can you say me the steps for this task?

thanks

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Danny,

WebDAV is an open standard, please look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webdav

You can connect with Windows Explorer or PortalDrive to cfolders via this protocoll.

Portaldrive is a SAP-Tool for WebDAV to connect for example to the Portal Knowlede Management (collaborative rooms) and cfolders. When you connect to cfolders you can assign a drive letter to an entry point in cfolders and work like you are used to in your normal windows environment. This also works in the normal Windows File explorer where you can connect to network Ressources. You have to configure your System to use webDAV (please contact your system administrator).

When you have connected to the system and have such a webdav-connection, you can copy a directory tree to your local drive by drag an drop in Windows, and then reupload it to the other system (i think the step to copy it locally is mandatory).

Best Regards

Helmut

Answers (0)