cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:Connect to SAP gateway failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to register my system allias in UWL,I am getting this error.

Errors

System ECC_DEV_FD30: Fri Aug 07 11:17:43 EDT 2009 (Connector) :com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException:Fri Aug 07 11:17:43 EDT 2009 (Connector) :com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=lnxeccd1.na.jnj.com SYSNR=59 GWHOST=lnxeccd1 GWSERV=sapgw59 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR service '?' unknown TIME Fri Aug 07 11:17:43 2009 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -3 COUNTER 6

System MQ1074: Fri Aug 07 11:17:43 EDT 2009 (Connector) :com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException:Fri Aug 07 11:17:43 EDT 2009 (Connector) :com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received .

Can any one of you please suggest me how to remove this error.

Regards

-Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is sapMS<SysName> available on the server?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip

Have you managed to resolve the issue? I am currently facing exactly the same problem.

Any hints?

Regards,

Mingima

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below forums:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=30684174&messageID=4065702

also assk the basis team to check the SSO ticket

Thanks

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

conform whether SSO is properly configured and the SSO ticket is not expired...

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ping ur Jco connection and check for the following step.

1) you need Message server entry in services file

C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\services

pattern:

sapms<SID> 36<nr>/tcp

2) in SMLG, log on group attribute is ext-RFC enabled

point if help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your operarating on window as o/s go to start->run->drivers then you will get etc folder in explore click on etc enter your SAP host IP and then Sap host name. you will not get above error. If you have search in sdn you would have got your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ghanasham,

I tried this as well.I followed this link :-

And changed in the service folder.But even after that its throughing the same error.

Also tried this link:-

But before that when I am trying to create a system allias and trying to test the connection of my system allias,the WAS connection and the ITS connection are working fine.But the CONNECTOR connection is failing.I chacked all teh parameter in the Connector parameter.I tried all possible ways to fix this.But TEST TO CONNECTOR connection is failing every time.

Plesae suggest me some other approach so that my system alias will pass the connecrot test.

Thanks in advance.

Reagrds

_Sandip

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip

probably you need to System Connection Tests tool to verify that the current system is properly connected to the back-end application that it represents.

There are three tests that you can perform on:

1. This test checks the connection to non-SAP systems and consists of:

2. Retrieving the default alias of the system

3. Checking the connection, using the connector defined in the system

Hope it will help you

Thanks