cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we add attributes to node created using service call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we add attributes to node. Here we are having salarypermonth attr in node created using service call. Here My requirement is I have to add one more column to a table that displays salaryperanum at runtime. But i am not able to add attribute to the node in context. How to do this ?? And I want to do this in ALVs also. Can anybody explain me how to do this.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

After you have created the context nodes using the Service Call each node would have been assigned a value in the "Dictionary structure" property. Just go to that and clear that property. Once you clear that particular thing you would be able to create additional attributes under this node.

For example if I had created a service call using BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST , I would have got the nodes like DESTINATION_FROM, DESTINATION_TO & FLIGHT_LIST nodes. If you check the "Dictionary Structure" property of these nodes then you would be having the definitions like BAPISFLDST, BAPISFLDST & BAPISFLDAT. So if I wanted to add an attribute under these nodes then I would have to clear off the dictionary structure name from there. Then only the "Attribute" option would become enabled when you right click and say "Create".

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Thank You. I got the result.

Answers (0)