cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC/RAR 5.2_12 Informer Report Format/View

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I had a demo of the Approva product and saw firsthand how the reporting analysis is displayed. It's so easy to see and retrieve everything you need without clicking all around and exporting the data like I do in CC/RAR tool. BUT, our company has a lot of money invested in CC/RAR and it's not going away anytime soon, so I need your help. I want to know if anyone has created their own queries to the database or found a better reporting format that is easier for you to analyze the data without exporting and importing into Excel or Access. I am essentially looking for a way to mimic the Approva product with CC/RAR. Can anyone help me learn of a way to tweak what I have so that I can make my job easier?

Regards,

Greg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Greg,

You can integrate CC/RAR with BI and create customized reports. This will make your job easier.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great response! Thank you!!

Do you, or anyone, know of where we start or of any helpful information to get us started? I am not BI and we only have one person on our staff that is. That individual is extremely busy so to get thier time will be difficult.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greg,

To customize reports in CUP and RAR, you will need BI 7.0 SP9 and above. It comes with all the content and some sample queries needed for this integration. Have a look at this for more info:

https://admin.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e05a9879-d204-2c10-54a9-ebc94e...

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't get the link to work. I receive the following message:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.4a08293e.1249667130.2c796ed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Greg. The link was working when I sent you but right now it doesn't work. It is SAP link so I am hoping they are fixing it.

Can you check after some time?

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh,

The same error exists. Is that another link?

Regards,

Greg

Answers (0)