cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any Standard SAP transaction to list all Delivery blocked documents.

I want to view list of Delivery documents which are blocked for PGI.

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think, your requirement can be met with standard TCode. You have to develop a query in SQVI. Before creating query, go to XD05, key in the customer code and sales area and execute. Check in which field the delivery block is maintained. Make a note of this field name and table as well (probably, it would be KNA1 which I am not sure, as I dont have access to SAP now).

Now go to SQVI, select Table join and club tables KNA1 with LIKP and execute. You will get the required report now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation where I want to block the creation of a delivery note for a specific customer.  The Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria that are checked are Picking and Goods Issue.  However, when I place an overall delivery block (all sales area) in XD05, SAP still allows the delivery to be created.  How should SAP be configured to prevent a delivery note from being created when an overall delivery block is set in XD05?

Thank you,

Russ

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might seem elementary to you, but could you check if the assignment of the Blocking Reason to the respective Delivery Types exists ??

IMG Path -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping -> Delivery Blocks.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VKM5:::Delivery blocked due to credit limit exceeded

VL21 / VL06G::::Delivery created and saved but not PGId

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

This is not credit limit issue.

I can create a sales order, create a delivery document but blocked at PGI level.

This is Block is due to the delivery block assigned at XD05 which prevents me from performing PGI.

I need the list of Blocked delivery document, customer wise to which PGI is yet to be done.

Ramesh

Edited by: ramesh sankannavar on Aug 7, 2009 4:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

In this case also Mr Lakshmipathi has suggested right T-Code by VL06G, And VL21, you can get the deliveries which are not PGId, apart from this you can have check VL06O.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

I got that(VL06G). But i require only documents blocked for PGI not all delivery documents which are ready for PGI.

I hope i am clear.

Ramesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure about the SAP version you are working with.

You can check t.code VL04. The screen has a field for selecting delivery block. If you leave blank, in the output screen also you can see block code.

Regards