cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery creation through IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have scenaris like one STO with multiple deliveries with same materials and the same assigned to shipment, through the shipment out put IDOC will generate and created the inbound delivery, the same hace to updated the STO.

in the above scenario, inbound delivery is creating base don the outbound delivery items through IDOC (in case the same material is available in the different deliveries it is getting copied)

by in my case inbound deliveri has to created bbased on the STO items. can you please let us know how to develop the logic for the same and is there any function modules for the same.

Please keep in mind if the same materila with same batch is in outbound delivery we have to cosolidate the same and create one line item in inbound delivery.

awaiting your response soon. please help me out with IDOC programe and tables and fields with function modules.

Thanks & ragrds

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Still no bady responds to this thread. can you please look in to this and let me know your valuable suggessions.

thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

can any bady responnds to my quarry posted in the same below. it needs to get resolved soon please

thanks

Raju