cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Indicators in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Tax indicators are maintained in customer master. But in our IDES, Tax indicator maintenance is not appearing in billing documents tab of sales area data in customer master. Please respond that what should i do for this?

Best Regards,

AI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain tax procedure for country then the tax indicators will appear both in customer and material,

follow the menu path

img-financial accounting-tax on sales /purchase-basic settings

check calculation procedure

assign country to calculatin procedure

regards

senya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Tax indicators are maintained in "customer master"

Tax indicator maintenance is not appearing in billing documents
      tab of sales area data in "customer master."

Before trying to propose a suggestion, can you reconfirm that your above statement is correct. When you say tax indicators are maintained in customer master in one sentence, in the next sentence, you were saying, it is not appearing which is contradict.

I presume, there should have been some typographical error. Probably, in the second one, it should have been sale order. Am I right ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

To display the TAX INDICATORS in Customer Billing you have to assing the TAX CATEGORIES to Country

Goto transaction code OVK1 and assign the tax condition types for your country key (for example DE for Germany) and assign the tax category as MWST ( for example)

After that goto OVK3 and assign the tax classifications as 0, 1 for your tax condition.

Now you can see the tax column in customer master.

Hope it is clear,

regards,

santosh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in t code OVK3 for Tax Indicators in customer master

The entire settings of tax of SD is done in

In-img-SD-basic functions--taxes

Here define tax determination rules Aganist your country the proper settings has to be made

Then define tax relevance of master records

Here you can do it for both CMR t code OVK3

and MMR t code OVK4

Regards

Raja