cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Terms not copied to R/3 PO in ECC 6.0 from SRM 4.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using ECS in SRM 4.00. When we create an SC the PO in SRM is having correct data but the Payment Terms field in R/3 PO is missing.

I am trying to debug the BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI but it did not stop at the point.

Please throw some pointers on where the problem might be.

Thanks,

Vishnu Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

do you have payment terms in ecc vendor data ?

double check.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have checked the Vendor entry in the Table LFM1. I found the Payment Terms field populated. Is it the right table to check?

FYI: We have upgraded the system ECC4.7 to 6.0. Could there be any chance for a config. miss? Please help me out.

Thanks,

Vishnu Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have checked the Vendor entry in the Table LFM1. I found the Payment Terms field populated. Is it the right table to check?

FYI: We have upgraded the system ECC4.7 to 6.0. Could there be any chance for a config. miss? Please help me out.

Thanks,

Vishnu Reddy

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check your xk03 in payment term data .

payterm is a vendor data .check your srm vendor master payterm are available via manage business partner .

one more check bbp_payterm - in srm / t052 in ecc is having payterm which you expected

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have checked in all the mentioned tables & transactions as mentioned. All the data is maintained as expected.

Regards,

Vishnu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

why only one payterm gives problem . for all pos not payment terms are no appearing in me23n .

hope you created oss message

br

muthu

Answers (0)