Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Excise duty with fixed amount in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Madam.,

This is regarding manual excise duty with fixed amount in SD Module . I

have created three conditon type ZEXP,ZECS,ZA1X for BED ,CESS and HSED for manual excise duty with fixed amount, other than the standard condition type JEXP,JECS,JA1X , because my TRADING SALE scenario needs both condition type with fixed percentage and fixed amount conditions also. After the pricing procedure updation for trading sale, I have tried to create the sale invoice with VF01 , it is ok till the VF01 for manual excise duty but when ever I tried to excise posting with J1IIN. the manual excise duty show only zero, whiile we used the standard Condition type JEXP, JECS, AND JA1X with fixed percentage 8% -2% -1% our over all steps are ok till J1IIN for excise invoice, mean BED ,CESS and HSED shown correctly.

I have done some experiment with the TAXINN tax procedure in (Logistics general > tax on good movments> india> basic settting>determination of excise duty> Maintain excise default), I have replaced the condition types JEXP, JECS and JA1X with the ZEXP, ZECS and ZA1X in the corresponding filed. then after my manual excise duty with fixed amount data was reflecting

in the J1IIN and it start to work properly with the excise duty but my fixed percentage condition type stop to working mean, it was now showing the duty at the time of excise duty posting J1IIN .

I want to use both the condition types in the same TRADING SALE scenario. May anybody help me to solve this issue.

With Regard

Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still I did not get exact answer to my the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

If you are using condition based excise determination then you will have to classify the different excise condition types. You will have to maintain JEXP, JECS, JA1X, ZEXP, ZECS and ZA1X. Only then the system would know which condition type belongs to which category.

Classification is done at Logistics general > tax on good movments> india> basic settting>determination of excise duty> Condition based excise determination>Classify condition types.

Please let me know if this helps

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiv,

Thank for the valuable reply.

I let u know about the matter after testing the povided solution....

thank and regard

vijay kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Siva,

I have tried with the provided solution , but still I am not able to create excise invoice (J1IIN) with manual excise duty.

there is again showing only zero value.

May you give me more hints to solve this issue.......

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Can you tell me how you have classified condition types ZEXP, ZECS and ZA1X? Please make sure you have classified these as "BEDARQTY A/R BED Quantity based" and ECS and AT1. I tried in my system with BED, ECS and AT1 as percententage condition types and the other ones as quantity based. Then it seems to work fine.

Please let me know if this helps.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Siva,

Sorry for the late reply, actually I was out of touch from this issue for few days. I am sending you the detail about my configuration----

I have assigned this condition type as following ...

TAXINN ZA1X A/R AT1 Quantity based

TAXINN ZECS A/R Cess Quantity Based

TAXINN ZEXP A/R BED Quantity based

Condition type information

Control data 1

Cond. class D Taxes

Calculat.type Q Commodity

Cond.category D Tax

Rounding rule Commercia

StrucCond.

Change which can be made---

Manual entries C Manual entry has priority

-

Still it is not showing the duty at the time of (J1IIN)

It may be I am missing some configuration or wrong configuration.

give me some hints...

thank you

Vijay