cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump - Could not find attribute SALV_WD_COL_CV_00052

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend ,

I am getting this error while viewing a wd report.

The dump is coming in the below area of the code

method if_wd_context_node_info~get_attribute .

data:

rtti type ref to cl_abap_typedescr.

field-symbols: <attr_info> type wdr_context_attribute_info.

if me->attributes is initial.

me->map_node_info( ).

endif.

read table me->attributes->* into attribute_info with table key name = name.

if sy-subrc <> 0.

if me->_all_attributes_read = abap_false.

getall_attributes( ).

read table me->attributes->* into attribute_info with table key name = name.

if sy-subrc <> 0.

raise exception type cx_wd_context exporting textid = cx_wd_context=>attribute_not_found attribute_name = name.

endif.

else.

===> raise exception type cx_wd_context exporting textid = cx_wd_context=>attribute_not_found attribute_name = name.

endif.

endif.

This is only coming up in production and i am not sure what to do in this case.

I have got a dynamic table which is having about 65 coloums to display so can there be something wrong in it .

Pls help.

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>I have got a dynamic table which is having about 65 coloums to display so can there be something wrong in it .

Since you say this is dynamic and the error is attribut not found, I'm suspecious that you are referencing a column in the data structure that doesn't exist in production. Check and make sure the underlying structure (database table?) matches between systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas,

It has also been noted that some users are facin gthe issue and some are not. So can there be any authorization issues.

Rohit

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Anytime that you have something that is only effecting some users, you have to consider authorizations. However I can't say for sure, since I don't know much about your logic. Is this a dynamic build, but always of the same table/structure? Or can the source table differ between application runs? Perhaps if you told us more about how your application works, we could help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I am also facing the same issue as we are facing the same for few users and for few users it is working fine. If you have any solution please hare with me.

Thanks in advance,

Chaitanya