cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created WD screen. It uses Calendar UI element and displays 4 months calendar (Current month and next three months). For example if I will run program today, it will display calendar of Aug 2009, Sep 2009, Oct 2009 and Dec 2009. I am calliing RFC and displaying back end data

The WD screen have following details:

Travel Start date

Sometimes, the travel date is 3 years (Aug 2006) back. If such cases arise, I would like to show the calendar of Aug 2006, Sep 2006, Oct 2006 and Dec 2006.

How I can do so?

Regards,

Gary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean DateNavigator? If yes, you can bind the "startsWith" property to some context attribute and just set that attribute to the date you need e.g. new java.sql.Date("2006-08-01").

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Armin,

I have another question. User will click on some date in calender. The calendar is in one DC. I have used the calendar DC in other project. How we can pass the selected value of calendar DC to other project.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

DC is not a runtime concept. At runtime you have to give one component a component usage of the other and then you can call a method of the other component's interface. Or you map the context structures of both components such that data flow is handled by the framework.

Armin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I think the travel calendar opens depending upon the current date. I dont think your requirement is possible!!

Regards,

Gopal.