Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles with their list of transations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a report that I can run that would give me a roles (composite or single) with their list of transations?

I have find the list for 75 roles

Many thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the search for the following terms and you will get enough information to work out how to get the information: SUIM, AGR_TCODES, AGR_1252

0 Kudos

> AGR_1252

That'll be AGR_1251 as AGR_1252 only holds the organizational field values.

cheers

Jurjen

0 Kudos

>

> > AGR_1252

> That'll be AGR_1251 as AGR_1252 only holds the organizational field values.

>

> cheers

>

> Jurjen

Thankyou for the correction Heeck You are correct as usual!

0 Kudos

i can not find any useful thread related to my query,

Can any one help me, Is it possible to find the list of Tcodes for selected 75 roles at once.

0 Kudos

> i can not find any useful thread related to my query,

>

> Can any one help me, Is it possible to find the list of Tcodes for selected 75 roles at once.

Okay, not really a report, but you'll find it in table AGR_1251 with the following selection criteria:

AGR_NAME your 75 roles

OBJECT S_TCODE

DELETED not equal to 'X'

0 Kudos

no output but the error " No table entries found for the specified key"

0 Kudos

And if you try it without the DELETED selection criterium?

0 Kudos

Still the same error

0 Kudos

Ah, wait!

The solution I gave only works for single roles, so if you've entered composites you'll be left blank.

You can try table AGR_TCODES instead. This may not return a complete list as the content for authorizatons (AGR_1251) may differ from the menu content (AGR_TCODES). If the composite roles' menus aren't filled properly this method will not work.

For a more reliable result sit with someone who knows how to use SAPquery and join tables AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 on AGR_AGRS-CHILD_AGR and AGR_1251-AGR_NAME. If you execute that query, filtered on AGR_1251-OBJECT=S_TCODE you should get what you want.

0 Kudos

table AGR_1251 with the following selection criteria:

AGR_NAME your 75 roles

OBJECT S_TCODE

DELETED not equal to 'X'

is the aboev solution a reliable one for single roles?

0 Kudos

> is the above solution a reliable one for single roles?

Yes, it is.

0 Kudos

>

> i can not find any useful thread related to my query,

>

> Can any one help me, Is it possible to find the list of Tcodes for selected 75 roles at once.

There was plenty of information there. If you had mentioned that you wanted that information all at once then that changes things. I would add SQVI to your search criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chkout in Table AGR_TCODES.you willl find all the role along with Tcodes.

Thanks

Ramakrishna.

0 Kudos

AGR_TCODES is limited in that it tells you transactions in the role menu, but not transctions in the S_TCODE object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for all your helps

My question has been answered