Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload SAP Table data to MS-ACCESS table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement that " Upload a table data from SAP to MS-ACCESS Database Table directly".

I created a table with 2 fields in SAP with data and then Upload that data to MS ACCESS table regularly.

Means, direct connectivity to SAP Database to MS-ACESS Database

How to do it? What are the techniques available? are any database or program configurations required?

Please help me out.

thanks in advance.

Regards

Sarayu.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP always has a underlying database to which it is connected. like oracle, db2, ms-access etc.

talk to the basis guys to solve your issue.

SAP Database what you see in the GUI is just a layer where you see the formatted under lying data,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the standard ABAP program "RIACCESS".

Before using the program "RIACCESS", you need to install the PS utilities, which are part of SAPGUI install CD.

It is available in the "\SAPGUI\PS directory".

Then do the followings :

1. Select transaction code SALE -> Systems in network-> Define RFC Destination.

2. You will need two RFC destinations (TCP/IP connections for the front-end workstation).

Setup the two RFC destinations PS_ACCESS_1 and PS_ACCESS_2 and you'll have to get them to point to

wdpsastr.exe and wdpsatab.exe respectively.

3. Then execute RIACCESS and choose PS_ACCESS_1 to generate access tables.

The system must also be able to access the RFC-DLL files (librfc2.dll, librfc3.dll, librfc4.dll, librfc5.dll, librfc6.dll, vrfc.dll).

Please note that Access only supports tables with up to 255 fields

or

u can check this link,

u get a lot of similiar thread.

regards,

Archana

Edited by: Archana Kumari on Aug 7, 2009 10:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

self answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarayu,

I had same requirement,please suggest how to solve your issue.