cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Export Data - Accounting document not being triggered for Billling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are facing probem in getting an accounting document posted for an Invoice.

The error i found is that the deliverying country in the header of Invoice is NlL (Netherlands) and in the line item is CH (Switzerland).

But as per configuration Plant used to create the corresponding sales order has deliverying country as CH, so ow can the delivery country in header of invoice be NL..??

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Points ASSURED.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Bansal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can the delivery country in header of invoice be NL..??

I think the Country in the Invoice header depends on the Customer (Payer). Check the country of the Customer. It could be NL.

Let me know if it is the correct answer.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Thanks for your time.

But the country of customer is US but it does not oimpact delivery country in Invoice it only impacts Ship to Party' Country and it is US which is correct.

So it is something else which is causing this.

Warm regards,

Jatinder Bansal

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this the first order / invoice you are creating for this Document Type / Customer? Yes / No

If no, try to see When this has happened and just think of any changes that you had done in the meanwhile duration.

Re-check the areas where we give Country. (Someone else could have changed without your knowledge). Some suggestions from my side

1. Customer (All Partner functions)

2. Plant

3. Shipping Point

4. Sales Organisation

5. Sales Office

Maybe you could think of more.

Kindly post your solution (when you get one). I am keen in knowing what caused this peculiar problem and how to solve the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to put some fact..

1. go to VL02N and check whether some one has changed Ship to party addrss (in change field)

2. Go to VF02 line item click on that further go t0 Foreigh Trade tab..there u will get "GUN shaped" icon .just click and save the document..

Hope u will get some clue..

correct me if i went wrong..

Thanks

Mahesh