cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC --- xi ---RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an Rfc to take back the result set from SQLserver through JDBC,using an stored procedure.

The Rfc is created in SAP R/3,What I did in SAP R/3 is I created a strcutre to hold the result coming back from JDBC through.I have completed the mapping.In the message Monitoring,I can view it as sucess.But the returned result set is not found with the RFC.I believe there is some mapping problem,becuase the stored procedure is working fine,when it was tested in the third party.

Can any one suggest me how solve the issues

Thanks and Regards,

KishoreJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an RFC function Module which sends the materail number to the third party system.

Where it would trigger the stored procedure and get back the result set into an rfc enabled function

module structure.Here there is problem when mapping back result set to the rfc Function Module.

Can any one tell me.How to map the result set from the stored procedure to the RFC fucntion Module.I have

created a structure to hold the data returned from the stored procedure.

I doubt what should with header (NODE),which contains subelements materialnumber and otherfields.The elements

under NODE are mapped properly.But i doubt with Header structure mapping the node should disable the field enable and mapit

to the header strucuture of the target.

I would appreciate if any one help me how to do the mapping back to the rfc enable function module

or either pass on the blog or the http of help documentation.

Thank you,

KishoreJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much,I have the error with Receiver Agreement.I found out with testing the scenario in the Integration Directory test.

Thank you,

KishoreJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Request and Response.I have even checked the adapter status,its working fine.What I fail to understand is with the replys i got from the form,is go to and test the mappings in the MONI.Is there any option for testing the mappings in MONI,without actually running the scenario.

Till now I have thought MONI is used to look out for the message status of the run scenarios(PROCESSED,ERROR,ETC.,).

If any tests are possible in MONI.Please tell how I can do the tests.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You can test your configurations in Integration Directory

Tools-->Test configurations.

Also, if you go through your message in SXMB_MONI and check for the processing of data from RFC to JDBC and response from JDBC to RFC and see that there is data actually flowing through, you can understand the point of error.

Regards

Vijaya

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kishore,

check your Adapter Status in RWB.. is it showinmg Green.

test the mapping with the payload created in SXMB_MONI and check if it is working fine.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Have you done mapping for both request and response.

You will need two mappings.

Request--Request

response---response

Only on Interface mapping.

Also please go to SXMB_MONI and see if if the result is coming for JDBC procedure and is mapped to RFC correctly.

Regards

Vijaya