cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to proxy error!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are working on File to Proxy scenario (R/3)...Its working successfully now with valid input data coming from flat file.

And I have created fault message types for the error scenario's ( with invalid data from file) and error captured in R/3 - Sxmb_Moni with application error status. Can we pass that error message to Sender File- system.?

Help me out!!!

-Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

--->Generally file adapter deos not support the sysnchronous flow of message that it does not support for the responses.

-->It does not have the provision to hold the responses.

-->To achive this we need to use the default modules provided by SAP like RequestResponseBEan and ResponseOnewayBean.

-->Use these modules in your Sender File Adapter under MOdule Tab and procced.

-->For the module configurations and settings refer the wiki FILERFCFILEWITHOUTBPM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

But my case is different than filetofile scenario. we are working on file to inbound proxy (R3).

Can we acknowledge the file system with an error report.

-Chris

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you require in your case is complete response, which file adapter does not support. You may however use BPM or go for using RequestResponse Bean (adapter module) for achieving this.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response prateeek...

I dont need complete response in every situation.. I need to acknowledge the file system people only with the error scenarios.

Since....in that case they will process again with the valid data. Do we have any configuration to do the same?( some thing like mail communication to specified people etc.,)

-Chris

-

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

-->yes i understood your requirement you want to hold the response coming from the inbound proxy.

-->For that only you can use the RequestResponseBean in your Sneder Cummunication channel.

Just For better understanding of configurations and settings purpose i refer to that wiki.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

If you dont want to use BPM or requestresponsebean then send all the data to proxy. Let them validate the data. If there is some issues in data then they can trigger an email from ABAP itself. Please look at this blog for this communication:

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/08/sending-e-mail-from-abap--version-610-and-higher--bcs-interface

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/07/sending-e-mail-from-abap--version-46d-and-lower--api-interface

Regards,

---Satish