cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

When I define partner functions in customizing and thereafter assign it to my partner determination procedure - when I go to transaction cic0 and click on the Partner tab in the CRM 4.0 Winclient, and click on the drop down for partners, the Partner Functions that I assigned are not displayed in the drop down list.

Please assist, why are there No partner determination from preceding documents for an Activity Partner not displayed in the drop down list.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have created Partner function say "SALES ADMIN" in SPRO path: CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Define Partner Functions.

Then go to CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Define Partner Determination Procedure. Select the procedure say BUSIMESS ACTIVITIES, click on <b>Partner Functions in Procedure</b>. Slect the SALES ADMIN fuction from dropdown and save.

Now you should be able to see in trx CIC0.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything that was said Pankaj's reply was already maintained, but still nothing - the option doens not appear in the drop down list, unless after following:

CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Define Partner Determination Procedure. Select my procedure, click on Partner Functions in Procedure. Select my created fuction from dropdown and save.

Thereafter I must select the User Interface Settings-> Header Screen, and select my Partner Function from the drop down->save: this is the only time when my function appears in the drop down: which is not what I want coz this fuction also appears in the Header Screen in Tcode CIC0.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong?

Please can anyone assist?

Answers (0)