cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment delivery with refernce to STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a APO and R/3 interface.

Now my STO gets created in APO and then it comes to R/3.The problem I am facing is that there is some GI time mentioned in the APO.Now when STO gets created in R/3 say for example GI from supplying plant is 2.Thus if I takes today's date then

STO gets created on 7th Aug.thus the delivery data in STO is 9th and the commited date in STO is 7.Thus in the MD04 it shows that certain stock is booked against the STO on 7th.Now the moment I created the replenishment delivery it takes the material availablility date as 9th also the planned GI date as 9th.

Hence the MAD coming as 9th is not correct,because the moment the MAD is 9in the MD04 the stock gets reserved on 9th against the delivery.whereas It should take 7th.

I want the replenishment delivey should take 7th as MAD,as the commited date in STO is 7th.

Please let me know if there is any config settings are there.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

If my understanding is right on your question, then

When the committed date comes as 7th and the material delivery date shown in the system is 9th, then go back to your purchase order and do the availability check again for the same STO Purchase order. then try to do the delivery by vl10g or vl10b.

thanks and regards,

Sudhir