cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion flag for customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I set a Deletion flag for a customer in xdo6, when i am trying make the sale order system is giving only warnning message and allowing me to make the sale order. But i need a error message and should not allow me to make the sale order , support me to come out this issue.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Merely deleting would not help. Go to XD02, extras and put an order block in the blocking data view. If you can still create order with the order block in place go to transaction OVAL and see if you have the combination of order block reason and sales order type defined or not.

Regards

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Try blocking the the customer thru XD05.

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mks

My requirement is to set the deletion flag for customer after that system should not allow to create sales order any thing, but in my case sysytem is giving warnning message and allowing me to create sales order

Thanks for ur support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VD05 to block the customer for Order, Delivery or billing

Use XD06 for deletion flag.

If your requirement is that orders should not be created for that customer, VD05 will resolve it.

in VD05, put customer number and select Sales area by customer.Here select "Overall Block" for order, delivery and billing.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay

Go to SPRO >>Financial accounting >>accounts Receivable and Payable >>customer accounts >> master data>>Preperations for creating customer master data>> change message control.

Enter message 131 and select E indicator in online and batch .

This will give u required result,

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mandar,

Even i tried that, but it is not working.....is there any other settings?

Thank q

Edited by: vijay vijay on Aug 8, 2009 8:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body,

i would like know in std SAP If we set deletion flag for customer system will allow us create any thing means sale order likthat,

thanks in advance

Edited by: vijay vijay on Aug 7, 2009 9:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

As far as I know, as per standard SAP if you set deletion flag for a customer then the system would give a warning message but would let you go ahead and do all processes, what I would suggest is put the customer on block and then set deletion flag.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto SE91 and enter your message type and number and

change your warning message into error message

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Tcode - OBR2 to delete the master data.

Best Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please go through my requirement

Thanks for ur quick responce