cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during EHP4 - Configuration phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Im doing an EHP-4 on QAS system, last week i did EHP-4 on DEV system and it was succesful. Im using the same software but

a new XML file has been generated for QAS system. Its a Dual Stack system and now it is in JAVA phase,

JSPM_CHECK_QUEUE and it ends with an error .

I checked the log files and this is what it says

Deployment of archive G:\EHPDownloads\JSPM03_0-20002796.SCA has been rejected because it is already deploye Validation has finished with warning.

Detailed message is All selected SDAs and SCAs have already been deployed before..

Aug 6, 2009 8:21:36 PM [Warning]: com.sap.sdt.j700.deploymentmgr.DeploymentManagerImpl [Thread[main,5,main]]: Deployment of archive G:\EHPDownloads\JSPM03_0-20002796.SCA has been rejected because it is already deployed.

Aug 6, 2009 8:21:36 PM [Info]: com.sap.sdt.j2ee.phases.jspm.JSPMSpStackQueuePreparator.createAndValidateQueue(JSPMSpStackQueuePreparator.java:184) [Thread[main,5,main]]: Creating jspm queue sapjup-queue from sp stack file G:\EHPDownloads\SMSDXML_QAS_20090806071823.012.xml.

Aug 6, 2009 8:26:01 PM [Error]: Exception has occurred during the execution of the phase.

Aug 6, 2009 8:26:01 PM [Error]: com.sap.sdt.jspm.unattended.RequestController.addContextInfo(RequestController.java:178) [Thread[main,5,main]]: Validation of queue sapjup-queue completed with error

JSPM version is 7.01.3.0.15. Current JSPM log directory is E:\usr\sap\QAS\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\log\log_2009_08_06_20_21_38.

Aug 6, 2009 8:26:01 PM [Error]: com.sap.sdt.sapjup.tools.sapjupjspm.SAPJupJSPMRapiAdapter.createAndLogRapiException(SAPJupJSPMRapiAdapter.java:702) [Thread[main,5,main]]: The validation of the deploy queue was not successful.

Aug 6, 2009 8:26:01 PM [Info]: com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.AbstractPhaseType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:906) [Thread[main,5,main]]: Phase PREPARE/INIT/PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE has been completed.

Has any one seen this error before ??

Regards,

Ershad Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi got exactly the same problem. Found in the JSPM log two files that were missing.

A quick

ecoadm> cp BPRETAIL00_0-20000791.sca /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/

ecoadm> cp BPERP4CSP00_0-10003191.sca /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/

from the download directory and a repeat fixed this.

Thanks for posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I was able to resolve the issue

I checked the logs in \usr\sap\QAS\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\log\log_2009_08_07_12_20_42

upon checking i found that it was searching for two kernel files which were not there .

FYI, when i downloaded the software and i checked i found that there were 2 diff kernel files, so i removed these files

and started EHP-4

To resolve this issue i had to place these files back in the download directory.

Regards,

Ershad Ahmed

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> a new XML file has been generated for QAS system. Its a Dual Stack system and now it is in JAVA phase,

>

> JSPM_CHECK_QUEUE and it ends with an error .

>

> I checked the log files and this is what it says

>

> Deployment of archive G:\EHPDownloads\JSPM03_0-20002796.SCA has been rejected because it is already deploye Validation has finished with warning.

> Detailed message is All selected SDAs and SCAs have already been deployed before..

It seems that system has already the newest JSPM. Is that the second try of installing that EHP?

Markus