cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SMW01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when materials are replicated we found a queue existing in SMQ1 and SMQ2.

When i have checked in SMW01 for the Log it showed me the error "Allocation of the tax for country RO, sequence 1, value 0 not possible"

Then i clicked on Show BDoc Message Ext.data It showed around 20 materials.I ahve checked the material in R3 there is no sales view for this material type itself.

i tried to replicate one of those material manually then it is replicated.

Can anyone guide me why system showed "Allocation of the tax for country RO, sequence 1, value 0 not possible" this message even there is no problem with material?

Is there any Trasaction to find the exact material which is creating problem?

kindly suggest me few points on this

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 519794 - EBP: Replication of materials with purchasing view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

yes, i have done the way as suggested in the note.

i will update the status if i find any error.

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

we have a probelm here.Now materials with more than one description like Material mantained in EN,DE. so only description which is maintained as First in Additional data is replicated others are not replicating.

Is this becaue of the setting which i have done.But no log is shown in SMW01.

i have checked in COMM_PRSHTEXT. only one language description is appearing there.below mentioned value is maintanied in filter settings.Correct me if am wrong.

MAKT SPRAS EQ Equality (= Low) * I Inclusive defined set/array

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

If i implement the setting suggested in the note.Few materials are not replicating with all language description problem.

if remove the filter settings then few material aer replciaetd with all language descriptions and few materials are stucked in the quue with the intial problem.

can you suggest me with any filtersettings so that i can see all materials in SRM with out problems

regards

subbu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check what was the error ?and error message do you have any?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I did not find log in SMW01.The status is green.But i have checked the material which is involved in Bdoc item.

i have checked in COMM_PRODUCT , i can see the material but if check the COMM_PRSHTEXT i am not able to find the descriptions of the material.

IF i remove the below filter setting then will it work.

MAKT SPRAS EQ Equality (= Low) * I Inclusive defined set/array

regards

subbu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

If you absolutely want to set a filter for languages, try with operator option BT and with low value = 'AA' and high value = 'ZZ'.

I think using SPRAS EQ * is not correct.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent Burtaire,

I changed necessary settings for languages in R3AC1.Kindly go through it if any further modifications is required in that kindly guide me

MAKT SPRAS BT Between low and high value (Low <= x <= High) AA ZZ I Inclusive defined set/array

MARA MATKL BT Between low and high value (Low <= x <= High) 500000000 699999999 I Inclusive defined set/array

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) UNBW I Inclusive defined set/array

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) DIEN I Inclusive defined set/array

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) ERSA I Inclusive defined set/array

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) HIBE I Inclusive defined set/array

MARA PSTAT CP Contains Pattern E I Inclusive defined set/array

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

You can see filter settings which i ahve done.we have log generated in SMW01 when i checked the material of that log in backend system it is a Finished material why this material is considered for replication.

as per my filter settings only 4 material types must be considered for replication Why system is considering FERT also.I am not getting what went wrong with my setting.

kindly guide me if something went wrong in my settings

regards

subbu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

Check R/3 filter settings populated in CRMFILTAB table for object name MATERIAL are identical with those defined in SRM RA3C1 transaction ( SMOFFILTAB table ).

If not, execute a filter synchronization in R3AC1 transaction.

Read also OSS note 872533 - FAQ: Middleware to look for by yourself.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Everything is same in the CRMFILTAB table and R3AC1table. i have gone throough the SAP note also.i am not getting anything from SAP note also.

regards

subbu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must use the " Show BDoc Message Ext Data" button in the toolbar. This should confirm whether the material has been sent to SRM or not first place.Please check whether the processed BDOC has the required material. You must use the " Show BDoc Message Ext Data" button in the toolbar. This should confirm whether the material has been sent to SRM or not first place.

violet color -light pink color . smw01 after selecting the item press violet color icon

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthu,

I have done the same thing to analyse the error(clicking on the violet icon)?It showed me 20 materials. but when i tried to replicate few materials manually through R3ac1 those materials are replicated.

i am not getting why ssytem showed a error msg as "Allocation of the tax for country RO, sequence 1, value 0 not possible"

Even though the material is not related to any sales view or sales data.

regards

subbu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Update your filter setting s value here

br

muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 7, 2009 6:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

beow mentioned values are setup in R3AC1

MAKT SPRAS EQ Equality (= Low) *

MARA MATKL BT Between low and high value (Low <= x <= High) 500000000 699999999

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) UNBW

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) DIEN

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) ERSA

MARA MTART EQ Equality (= Low) HIBE

regards

subbu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

include this too if your business allows to do.

filter would be limit only materials with Purchasing view MARA-PSTAT contains pattern E.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have maintained as below let me know whether it is correct or not

MARA PSTAT containsPattern E

wil this be ok.I

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi muthu,

under Low i have defined value as star E star(* E *).Will it will be wrong to define

regards

subbu