cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have come across some peculiar case where document flow is not displayed in the sales documents.

Copy controls are proper and also at table(VBFA) level it is properly updated. Even in billing document(Invoice) am able to see the sales document and reference document numbers. But when I go through Document flow through icon, Blank page is displayed.

This is happening in case of documents pertaining to one sales org and document type combination and mainly which were created with reference to the other sales document of similar category. I mean, all the documents in the chain of those created with reference...I am having this problem.

Can any one suggest what could be the problem.

Regards

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the configuration settings are proper.

Document flow is not displayed as the user was creating the document with reference consecutively for more than 50 times...and as per BAPI in the standard code Document flow is displayed only till 50 references.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurunadh

Just check out whether completion rule field is check out there at Item category..or not

plz mark it..

hope u may get answer..

correct me if i went wrong..

thanks

mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurunadh,

Go to copy control, select the target and source document, click on item , then go to details, There in update document flow put X.

Try this and get back to us,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your response.

But, As I mentioned earlier..Copy control configuration is proper. (I mean "Update doc flow" is opted).

If there is some problem with copy controls, all the documents of same doc type must have problem. But, here I am able to see for some documents of same document type.

Regards

Guru